Proveno stockings are manufactured using advanced materials and knitting technology with state of the art European machinery and test equipment with particular emphasis on high levels of quality. The team behind the Proveno brand is continually looking at new and innovative products to extend the product portfolio.
- Graduated Compression to encourage circulatory wellness
- Prevention against Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) & Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
- Prevents swelling in legs, ankles and feet
- Prophylaxis of Thrombo – Embolism before, during and after surgery
- Innovative Design for better clinical efficacy & improved patient safety
- Conform to British Standard BS 6612:1985 for compression hosiery
Why Choose Proveno
The Proveno anti-embolism stocking range was researched and developed in consultation with Vascular Scientists and surgeons and complies with British Standard 6612 for compression hosiery.
The stockings are designed to deliver correct graduated pressure along the leg consistently.
Four sizes within each range
- Reduces inventory – stock cost savings
- Colour coded packaging and stockings – reduces nursing time in identifying correct size
- Available in below knee and thigh
Increased patient compliance and comfort
- Unique toe and foot design results in superior comfort and reduction of pressure ulcer in the foot area.
- Single ankle measurement
- Latex free
Reduces nursing time when measuring patients